The way I did:
- Log in to https://codeanywhere.com
- Create a blank container by clicking File > New Connection > Container
- Choose “Blank Development Stack” Ubuntu OS
- It will open two tabs
- Copy Container related information somewhere. This information will have web address. This is the address you’ll need to view your application.
- Go to terminal (this should be first opened tab)
sudo apt-get update sudo apt install curl curl -sL https://deb.nodesource.com/setup_10.x | sudo bash - sudo apt-get install nodejs sudo apt-get install npm sudo npm install -g create-react-app create-react-app my-react-app cd my-react-app npm start
You’ll see http://localhost:3000 in your terminal. Ignore that. Use the web address you have copied before.